GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition MOD
Originally posted on November 22, 2021 @ 12:04 PM
GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition MOD: Fixing and changing some of the bugs and game design in GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition with mods. DE Modding is still in its early stage, and soon we will have better mods and fixes. All credit goes to MixMods and to all the fantastic modders for fixing these games.
Correction: Some of the songs I showed, such as Gary Numan’s Cars and The Buggles’ Video Killed The Radio Star, may not have been removed from the game.
Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all-new levels of detail.
- [GTA Trilogy] Fog Distance Fix v1.2 (fog and vision distance)
- [GTA Trilogy] Rain Fix v1.2 (Rain Fixed)
- [SA:DE] Classic Water
- [GTA Trilogy] Water Ripple Fix
- [GTA Trilogy] No Target Outline (disable contours)
- [SA:DE] No Marker Light (remove light from markers)
- [GTA Trilogy] Full Radio Restoration + Extra Tracks
- [GTA Trilogy] No Busted Wasted Overlay (remove effect on death)
- [GTA Trilogy] Classic Fonts (classic version lyrics)
- [GTA Trilogy] Menu Sounds Fix
- [SA:DE] Fix FAM3 Shirt 7 Bug (fix gang shirt)
- [SA:DE] Proper HD Jeans (HD Texture Pants)
- [SA:DE] Real HD AK-47 (realistic AK-47 weapon)
- [GTA Trilogy] No GPS (remove GPS line)
- Tuff Nut Fix – Definitive Edition